Uninstall QuickCast Application in Mac OS X QuickCast removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall QuickCast apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall QuickCast completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling QuickCast application?
Uninstalling QuickCast in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the QuickCast you simply need to drag & drop the QuickCast application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the QuickCast from your machine.
QuickCast Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of QuickCast application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. QuickCast supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the QuickCast Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of QuickCast is not that easy, you need to find all the location where QuickCast has saved the files. Some of the location where QuickCast would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall QuickCast completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the QuickCast Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall QuickCast & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the QuickCast application process running then quit it, make sure that QuickCast processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the QuickCast name.
- Searching "QuickCast" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the QuickCast app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning QuickCast Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove QuickCast app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.