Uninstall Pashua Application in Mac OS X Pashua removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Pashua apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Pashua completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Pashua application?
Uninstalling Pashua in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Pashua you simply need to drag & drop the Pashua application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Pashua from your machine.
Pashua Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Pashua application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Pashua supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Pashua Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Pashua is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Pashua has saved the files. Some of the location where Pashua would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Pashua completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Pashua Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Pashua & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Pashua application process running then quit it, make sure that Pashua processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Pashua name.
- Searching "Pashua" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Pashua app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Pashua Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Pashua app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.