Uninstall MacPilot Application in Mac OS X MacPilot removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall MacPilot apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall MacPilot completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling MacPilot application?
Uninstalling MacPilot in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the MacPilot you simply need to drag & drop the MacPilot application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the MacPilot from your machine.
MacPilot Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of MacPilot application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. MacPilot supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the MacPilot Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of MacPilot is not that easy, you need to find all the location where MacPilot has saved the files. Some of the location where MacPilot would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall MacPilot completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the MacPilot Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall MacPilot & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the MacPilot application process running then quit it, make sure that MacPilot processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the MacPilot name.
- Searching "MacPilot" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the MacPilot app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning MacPilot Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove MacPilot app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.