Uninstall Cookie Stumbler Application in Mac OS X Cookie Stumbler removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Cookie Stumbler apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Cookie Stumbler completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Cookie Stumbler application?
Uninstalling Cookie Stumbler in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Cookie Stumbler you simply need to drag & drop the Cookie Stumbler application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Cookie Stumbler from your machine.
Cookie Stumbler Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Cookie Stumbler application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Cookie Stumbler supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Cookie Stumbler Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Cookie Stumbler is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Cookie Stumbler has saved the files. Some of the location where Cookie Stumbler would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Cookie Stumbler completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Cookie Stumbler Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Cookie Stumbler & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Cookie Stumbler application process running then quit it, make sure that Cookie Stumbler processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Cookie Stumbler name.
- Searching "Cookie Stumbler" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Cookie Stumbler app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Cookie Stumbler Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Cookie Stumbler app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.