Uninstall SFX Machine Pro Application in Mac OS X SFX Machine Pro removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall SFX Machine Pro apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall SFX Machine Pro completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling SFX Machine Pro application?
Uninstalling SFX Machine Pro in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the SFX Machine Pro you simply need to drag & drop the SFX Machine Pro application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the SFX Machine Pro from your machine.
SFX Machine Pro Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of SFX Machine Pro application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. SFX Machine Pro supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the SFX Machine Pro Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of SFX Machine Pro is not that easy, you need to find all the location where SFX Machine Pro has saved the files. Some of the location where SFX Machine Pro would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall SFX Machine Pro completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the SFX Machine Pro Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall SFX Machine Pro & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the SFX Machine Pro application process running then quit it, make sure that SFX Machine Pro processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the SFX Machine Pro name.
- Searching "SFX Machine Pro" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the SFX Machine Pro app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning SFX Machine Pro Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove SFX Machine Pro app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.