Uninstall Rohos Logon Key Application in Mac OS X Rohos Logon Key removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Rohos Logon Key apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Rohos Logon Key completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Rohos Logon Key application?
Uninstalling Rohos Logon Key in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Rohos Logon Key you simply need to drag & drop the Rohos Logon Key application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Rohos Logon Key from your machine.
Rohos Logon Key Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Rohos Logon Key application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Rohos Logon Key supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Rohos Logon Key Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Rohos Logon Key is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Rohos Logon Key has saved the files. Some of the location where Rohos Logon Key would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Rohos Logon Key completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Rohos Logon Key Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Rohos Logon Key & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Rohos Logon Key application process running then quit it, make sure that Rohos Logon Key processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Rohos Logon Key name.
- Searching "Rohos Logon Key" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Rohos Logon Key app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Rohos Logon Key Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Rohos Logon Key app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.