Uninstall Business Card Shop Application in Mac OS X Business Card Shop removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Business Card Shop apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Business Card Shop completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Business Card Shop application?
Uninstalling Business Card Shop in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Business Card Shop you simply need to drag & drop the Business Card Shop application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Business Card Shop from your machine.
Business Card Shop Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Business Card Shop application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Business Card Shop supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Business Card Shop Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Business Card Shop is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Business Card Shop has saved the files. Some of the location where Business Card Shop would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Business Card Shop completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Business Card Shop Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Business Card Shop & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Business Card Shop application process running then quit it, make sure that Business Card Shop processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Business Card Shop name.
- Searching "Business Card Shop" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Business Card Shop app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Business Card Shop Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Business Card Shop app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.