Uninstall HTTP Client Application in Mac OS X HTTP Client removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall HTTP Client apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall HTTP Client completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling HTTP Client application?
Uninstalling HTTP Client in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the HTTP Client you simply need to drag & drop the HTTP Client application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the HTTP Client from your machine.
HTTP Client Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of HTTP Client application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. HTTP Client supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the HTTP Client Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of HTTP Client is not that easy, you need to find all the location where HTTP Client has saved the files. Some of the location where HTTP Client would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall HTTP Client completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the HTTP Client Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall HTTP Client & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the HTTP Client application process running then quit it, make sure that HTTP Client processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the HTTP Client name.
- Searching "HTTP Client" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the HTTP Client app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning HTTP Client Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove HTTP Client app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.