Uninstall NetShade Application in Mac OS X NetShade removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall NetShade apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall NetShade completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling NetShade application?
Uninstalling NetShade in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the NetShade you simply need to drag & drop the NetShade application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the NetShade from your machine.
NetShade Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of NetShade application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. NetShade supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the NetShade Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of NetShade is not that easy, you need to find all the location where NetShade has saved the files. Some of the location where NetShade would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall NetShade completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the NetShade Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall NetShade & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the NetShade application process running then quit it, make sure that NetShade processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the NetShade name.
- Searching "NetShade" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the NetShade app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning NetShade Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove NetShade app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.