Uninstall Liquid Application in Mac OS X Liquid removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Liquid apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Liquid completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Liquid application?
Uninstalling Liquid in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Liquid you simply need to drag & drop the Liquid application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Liquid from your machine.
Liquid Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Liquid application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Liquid supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Liquid Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Liquid is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Liquid has saved the files. Some of the location where Liquid would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Liquid completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Liquid Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Liquid & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Liquid application process running then quit it, make sure that Liquid processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Liquid name.
- Searching "Liquid" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Liquid app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Liquid Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Liquid app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.