Uninstall Elmedia Player Application in Mac OS X Elmedia Player removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Elmedia Player apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Elmedia Player completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Elmedia Player application?
Uninstalling Elmedia Player in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Elmedia Player you simply need to drag & drop the Elmedia Player application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Elmedia Player from your machine.
Elmedia Player Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Elmedia Player application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Elmedia Player supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Elmedia Player Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Elmedia Player is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Elmedia Player has saved the files. Some of the location where Elmedia Player would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Elmedia Player completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Elmedia Player Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Elmedia Player & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Elmedia Player application process running then quit it, make sure that Elmedia Player processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Elmedia Player name.
- Searching "Elmedia Player" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Elmedia Player app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Elmedia Player Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Elmedia Player app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.